Wednesday 18 November 2009

My very American blankie

It was a typical evening after work yesterday.

Got home and Bea rang me on my mobile and we decided to have a video chat for the first time because I wanted to show her my ripple blanket.

It turned out to be a really nice video chat where the only thing Bea didn't manage to do was make tea for me like she usually does when I visit her.

So I showed her my ripple blankie so far and she confirmed what I was thinking as well... that my ripple blankie looks extremely 'American'... although at one time, she mentioned something about it being French as well... but what ever it is, I'll let you be the judge of it and you can tell me...


So what do you think?

Looks very American, don't you think?

6 comments:

BeaLee said...

lol....i recall the conversation 'vaguely' lol

Fely said...

American. Definitely. Like you need chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk on the side while you're doing this. XX

wenn said...

very unique..

ash said...

It's the stars and stripes colours! Very american hehe. Is this going to be a full sized blanket? Very ambitious, young lady.

PengPeng彬彬 said...

ash, yup. whenever people ask how big it's going to be, i said as big as my supply of yarn would allow it to be (i've got limited supply of the yarn and if i finish it there's no way to get hold of more)

so stay tuned and we might see the end of it :P

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Look American to me (*_*).

Post a Comment

It is great to read your comments so please feel free to do so.