Monday 21 December 2009

Four days to X'mas !!

This year I've been feeling really, really 'Chrismassy' so far, and it's not even X'mas Eve yet..

Last year, the extended family rented a place up in Malham, Yorkshire so we didn't really decorate the place much except to put up a tree and also I was sick as a dog and coughing non stop so I didn't really feel the 'spirit of X'mas' much last year.

This year, we're having the aunty and uncle, and Steve's brother for X'mas so we spent the whole of last weekend 'sprucing' the place up starting with putting up the X'mas tree and the bits and pieces that go with it, which was my responsibility, while Steve was cleaning the windows, and his dad vacuuming the carpet...

It was such a nice and wonderful feeling, putting up the tree and the decorations while listening to X'mas songs on the telly ... and the dog was busy sniffing everything and making sure it's okay before I put it up on the tree.... I love X'mas.

So I'm at work now, writing this short entry before I start my day's work.

Hope to see you soon and I'll keep you posted about X'massss....

Jingle bells..... Jingle bells......Jingle all the wayyy.....

4 comments:

escape2 said...

merry christmas to you and have fun with the family.

wenn said...

merry xmas.

ash said...

That's so nice! Take some pictures of the crochet snowflakes. I've put my scraggy tree up for the LAST time. Next year I'm going to get a plumper tree. Happy Christmas :)

PengPeng彬彬 said...

Ash I will do.... they look absolutely lovely on the tree and am proud of them. Next year, we plan to have a real tree... makes the whole room smell so nice.

xx

Post a Comment

It is great to read your comments so please feel free to do so.