Monday 24 August 2009

Blogging from Turkey

As I'm lying on the sun lounger composing this entry, this is the view that I'm appreciating. The Elvina apartment on the Turquoise Coast of Turkey that we've rented for a whole week beginning today sits on a small hill overlooking the ocean and we have our very own pool which we share with one other apartment next door. When we first arrived the whole view just took my breath away and there's even a small table and chairs where you can sit out and have breakfast in the morning. The only down side is that because it is so high up whenever we go down to the shop to get something it is quite a hike up to get back up again and it's not doing my foot any good to be honest. But I ground my teeth and made my way up slowly earlier and jumped straight into the pool when we got back.

Because the apartments were newly built everything in here looks brand new. And the kitchen, living room and bedrooms look modern with impressive designs and wooden furniture. When I was surveying the whole house I can't help but kept thinking how nice it would be to have our home in this house. It's spacious and with a view to die for and a pool that you can readily jump into anytime you like.

I think I'm ready for another dip in the pool. Will blog again soon and tell you about the other place we spent our first three nights in Turkey before arriving at the Elvina apartment. Adios!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

Fely said...

Nice one girl! more piccies!

escape2 said...

bestnye life at the moment...for you

Post a Comment

It is great to read your comments so please feel free to do so.