Wednesday 22 July 2009

My constant war with the bus!

Now that uni term has come to an end, the usual bus A that I take to go to M&S is no longer operating. So I have to take bus B and get off at Lansdowne, run to the bus stop on the opposite side of the road, and catch M1. Now timing is very very crucial here. For five times in a roll (yes I am keeping count) my B bus arrives at Lansdowne as the M1 pulls away from the bus stop on the other side of the road!! How annoyingly on schedule is that?! I have so far not succeeded in catching the M1 and had to catch 1c which is more expensive because I can't use my discount card.



One day, one day I hope the M1 will be delayed and then I'll manage to catch it somehow!

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

Fely said...

My dear, you do know that after all these, driving is a cheaper option, don't you? XXX

PengPeng彬彬 said...

WHEN i pass my test, i will drive.. *celaka punya budak* :P

Post a Comment

It is great to read your comments so please feel free to do so.